This document is an electronic record in terms of Federal Law No. 1 of 2006 on Electronic Commerce and Transactions and rules there under as applicable. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
- General Information
- Account and Registration
- Pricing and Promotions
- Transactions and Cancellation
- Product Reviews
- User Conduct
- Other Terms
- Contact Us
All products/services and information displayed on Dubaikidi.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed here. Dubaikidi.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of Dubaikidi.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the laws applicable to them in their respective jurisdiction including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use this Site. You may use this site only if your age is over 18 years and you are capable of forming binding contracts under applicable law.’
Dubaikidi.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if Dubaikidi.com discovers that you are below the age of 18 years or otherwise not capable of forming binding contracts. In case of a business entity, you represent that you have the necessary authority / POA to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from UAE. Dubaikidi.com makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available outside UAE. Those who choose to access this Site from outside UAE are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Dubaikidi.com will deliver the products only within UAE and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside UAE.
Unless otherwise stated in writing as additional terms and conditions which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Dubaikidi.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Account and Registration
It is the user’s responsibility to keep the details of the account and password confidential and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Account or Password. Dubaikidi.com shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the user to protect the account details or the password. In case of any suspected breach please contact us immediately. If Dubaikidi.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Dubaikidi.com Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to Dubaikidi.com.
You also agree to:
1.Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Dubaikidi.com website during the registration process (such information being the "Registration Data")
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, if Dubaikidi.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, or if in the opinion of Dubaikidi.com your use of the Website breaches the terms of the applicable law, or the rights of any person, or is detrimental in any way to Dubaikidi.com, Dubaikidi.com will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
Pricing and Promotions
While Dubaikidi.com shall endeavor to provide accurate product and pricing information, yet typographical errors might occur. Dubaikidi.com cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Dubaikidi.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, Dubaikidi.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Dubaikidi.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Dubaikidi.com accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account / bank account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Dubaikidi.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your account.
Applicability of VAT
Flat 5% VAT will be applicable on all the products. The final price will be inclusive of VAT.
For any returned or undelivered orders, partial or whole, the user will not be eligible to avail of the offer used to purchase the original order. The benefit of the offer would also not be included in the refund provided. If the product(s) returned are part of any free offer, Eg: Buy 2 get 1 free or Buy 1 get 1 free, all the products related to the offer would have to be returned by you, as they have been purchased as part of a group offer. The refund/replacement process would only be initiated once all the products have been returned.
Transactions & Cancellation
Minimum Order Value
To place an order on Dubaikidi.com the minimum order value has to be more than 100 AED (Including Taxes).
Credit Card Details
You hereby agree, understand represent and warrant that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on website are correct, accurate and current and that you are lawfully authorized to provide us the details and use such credit card to make purchases on the Website. Under no circumstances you shall use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. The card details will not be utilised and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove it otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
In case of fraudulent use of the site, we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from person(s) concerned. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund you the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders.
Cancellation by Dubaikidi.com
Under certain circumstances it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be added to the "Cash Refund" section of your Dubaikidi.com account. We will not be liable for any cancellations and you agree not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
1. lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
2. exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
3. any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
4. decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Dubaikidi.com by you shall be compulsorily in AED. Dubaikidi.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Writing Product Reviews
Who can write a product review on Dubaikidi.com?
Anyone who has an account with Dubaikidi.com can write a product review.
Are there any specific rules that need to be followed while writing a review?
1. Be Precise and Specific
While writing a product review you should keep in mind the fact that other Dubaikidi.com users might use your review to form a judgment, whether to select the product or not. Therefore a precise, specific & unbiased product review plays a critical part and would always help a customer make a better choice about which product to buy.
2. Don’t keep any loose ends
Always keep all the details provided well settled and explained. Incomplete or inaccurate information will not help any customer other than confusing them about the product.
3. Remove distractions from review
Before submitting the review for moderation it is wise to proof read your review accurately.
Needs to be avoided while writing a review?
Dubaikidi.com reserves the right to not include the product review that include any one or more of the following –
- Inappropriate content – like promotional information or phone numbers.
- Information not related to product – Shipment/Delivery Experience, availability, ordering etc
- Inaccuracies in product information & product catalogue.
- References – to other retailers, pricing, personal information etc.
- Copying and pasting text from other reviews, guides, or sources.
- Comments on other reviews posted on the product page.
- Foreign language content.
- Off-topic information or obscene content.
- Irrelevant user IDs or email ids used for posting reviews.
You Agree and Confirm
1. That you will use the services provided by Dubaikidi.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
2. You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Dubaikidi.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Dubaikidi.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Dubaikidi.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
3. That you using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site doing so at your sole risk.
4. After placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence.
3. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws.
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Design details and Colours
‘We will make every effort to capture high resolution images of our products so that you get a feel of the design details and colors of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, what you actually see will depend on your monitor; we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color or other details will be accurate. The images on the Website are for information purposes and the products delivered may vary slightly from the images on the Website.
When you visit the Dubaikidi.com Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
You have accepted the Agreement as amended if you continue to use any of Dubaikidi.com’s Services after any amendments are posted on our Website.
In furtherance to the terms mentioned in User Conduct above, Users should not:
Submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the Web Site any information that:
- is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortious, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right;
- contains any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
- includes any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings; or
- you do not have the right to submit, post, disseminate, or transmit.
Use the website in any way to:
- impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content that you submit or transmit through the Web Site;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site;
- Electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user;
- engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; or
- use the Web Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, or any rules or guidelines established by Dubaikidi.com.
Purposes of Data Collection
On submission of your contact details with the Site, you authorize Dubaikidi.com to contact you through email or phone.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All discussions , ratings, comments, bulletin board service, chat rooms, and/or other message or communication facilities ‘means Material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this Website, for whatever purpose. End User acknowledges that any Material posted on the Website is public and not private communication. Dubaikidi.com does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Material, and, therefore, Dubaikidi.com specifically disclaims any liability concerning the Material and any actions resulting from End Users participation in any Material, including any objectionable content. Generally, any communication which End User posts to Dubaikidi.com (whether in chat rooms, discussion groups, message boards, or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential and you grant to Dubaikidi.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Dubaikidi.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by Dubaikidi.com as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages. Notwithstanding Dubaikidi.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Dubaikidi.com does not undertake to monitor and is not responsible of the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Warranty Related Information
The information regarding warranty are mentioned along with the description of the product on the product description page. The customer can refer to that for queries related to warranty or call the seller for more information.
Copyright & Trademark
Everything located on or in this Site, including the Microsites, is our exclusive property and can be used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject End User to civil and / or criminal penalties.
This Site and Microsites contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of website protected by copyright. We own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. End User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. End User may download / print / save copyrighted material for End User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, re-transmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without our express permission of Dubaikidi.com and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. End User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Site or a Web site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with Dubaikidi.com shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of owners, unless such site is under license from the Trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Dubaikidi.com, unless otherwise stated.
End User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. We do not have any express burden or responsibility to provide End User with indications, markings or anything else that may aid End User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. End User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, End User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End User also permits any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that end user’s personal use. End User hereby grants us the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this Site by End User. We hereby reserve the right to terminate its agreement with any End User who infringes on copyright rights upon notification to us by the copyright owner.
The foregoing provisions of this clause apply equally to and are for the benefit of Dubaikidi.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dubaikidi.com, its affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to us or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
We may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to terminate any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement. Our right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of Dubaikidi.com and its affiliates to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you in connection with the event which gave rise to the liability, or, if there is no such connection, to the value of products ordered by you in the month prior to the event that gave rise to the liability. Dubaikidi.com, their associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site. You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Dubaikidi.com’ officers and employees are not liable for acts or omissions of Dubaikidi.com. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Dubaikidi.com officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Dubaikidi.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Dubaikidi.com on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
1. Force Majeure: Without prejudice to any other provision herein, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to deliver or otherwise perform here under due to any cause beyond the our control, including, without limitation, acts of the End User, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of Dubaikidi.com ‘s business, fire, explosion, utilities failure, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labor difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God.
2. Entire Agreement: This Agreement and any operating rules for the Website established by Dubaikidi.com constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
3. Waiver: No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
4. Headings: The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect.
5. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
6. Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed by laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable in Dubai, subject to the Courts in Dubai, without reference to conflict of laws principles, if any.
7. Payment Decline: We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Please Contact us for any questions or information regarding this Website.